2016年11月23日 星期三

Coffee and I

        After eight weeks of blog sharing, I've shared some basic knowledge about coffee to you guys. 
This week, my blog post will be a bit different. I'm going to tell you what coffee means to me ,   the goals I want to achieve, and my dream - being a WBC champion.

       Six months ago , I began to study this attractive drink , and it had influenced me a lot before long. It has become a daily routine that I make myself a cup of black coffee every morning, every moment when I have free time.  Moreover , as I pass through some places and see the word "coffee" on somethings, they always make me pause to take a look at them.   Walking into a bookstore, I often find the corner where the books about coffee located , and read them . There are so many things that generate my passions about coffee.
  
     I also participated in  the seminar that Berg Wu, the 2016 World Barista Championship winner, shared his journey of becoming the first Taiwanese who won the competition , I learned that the key point is not missing every tiny part of coffee brewing.  Last weekend , I went to the Taiwan International Coffee Expo, where every well-known companies exhibited their product.  It did broaden my horizons and I realized how small I am in the world of coffee. 

    Every now and then, I visit coffee shops, ordering a cup of black pour over coffee and chatting with the owners when they're not busy.  I learned a great deal from their experiences of running shops. 

   Recently, I've decided to turn my interest into a business .  I've started to sell coffee beans to my parents' friends this summer .  Now, I'm going to do it bigger , establishing my own brand.  Besides, I'll keep learning, cumulativing my strength.  One day, I will probably win the WBC , just as Berg did.    

                          
   
  
The trademark of my brand , designed by a friend of mine.
 "59" is the house number of my home . 

3 則留言:

  1. Since I can't translate it into English, I will say it in Chinese...
    加油!!
    by陳文碁

    回覆刪除